Sunday, January 15, 2012

You Wanna See...

OK, so there are NO COMMENTS!  Come on!  Email me at iheartdogs25@gmail.com with your ideas for things I should post on the blog.  If you have a book you wanna know about, if you need some fashion tips, if you need creative new ideas for crafts, whatever.  Email me and I'll post it.  Now the other thing I wanted to tell you is we are going to have an ADVICE COLUMN.  So you can either email me something you want advice on or you can face book me.  I won't give away your name and I will just post your problem for everyone to help you with.  You will see every ones advice and hopefully you will get the help you need.  And remember SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS!  I want lots of members and I want to see lots of fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.